Change of Address after Exit and Participant Survey

This forum is intended as a question and answer forum regarding the new SCSEP data collection system, the use of the SCSEP data collection forms, and related issues.

Moderator: charteroakadmin

Change of Address after Exit and Participant Survey

Postby Joyce Barcley » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Q: We were notified of a change in address to a new state after a participant exited. We do not have authorized positions in that state.

Which address should be listed in SPARQ? Update the address in SPARQ to the out-of-authorized area address or leave the authorized service area address and asterisk it so the satisfaction survey is not sent? I would presume for the address to pass DV, it must match that of enrollment for which the file contains documentation.
Joyce Barcley
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Re: Change of Address after Exit and Participant Survey

Postby charteroakadmin » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:02 am

A: You should enter a case note with documentation of both the address at the time of enrollment and the original address as it appears in SPARQ, including the County of Residence for both. You should then change the address in SPARQ. The documentation will enable you to pass DV, and changing the address will allow the participant to receive the survey at the new address.
Site Admin
Posts: 244
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:57 pm

Return to Ask The Experts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest